2. George Clooney's tiny cup.
3. Funny signs and t-shirts. They were everywhere and constant! I was constantly bombarded with hilarious signs and t-shirts. They were usually funny because the words were misspelled or the grammar was horrendous. Or they were just weird!
One of my middle schoolers wore this, not realizing what it meant. One of her friends told her after she was already at school.
4. Lazy anime characters who should be trying to promote businesses.
5. Worried, eyeless snowmen
8. Finding things like peppers, kimchi or giant cloves of garlic lying around in the street or driving around in trucks.
10. Students who were comfortable enough with me that they made fun of me.
12. Exposure to a new language every day.
13. The obsession with Che Guevara
14. My students' fantastic artistic skills.
16. Finding hidden gems in the street
17. Amazing views of the city.
18. Animals wearing makeup or animals with dyed hair.
18. Stumbling upon places like this